Pages

Tuesday 12 March 2019

Science Experiment

Before we started this experiment our whole class had to sit down and listen to the teacher explain the instructions before we start.What we used to make this experiment is a 2 test tubes,vinegar,food colouring,baking soda,and a wooden board to go underneath.What my group enjoyed doing the experiment and experiencing new things in the science lab.The people that were in my group was Nickaela,Armanielle,Latu here is a quick short video of what the final experiment looked like.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Penny,
    I am working in schools in Tairāwhiti like Mrs Shearing does in Tamaki College.
    I can see your image but your video is not embedded.
    I used to teach science long ago. I guess you were learning about acids and bases. What did you learn through this experiment?
    Mrs Krausse

    ReplyDelete