Pages

Wednesday 1 November 2017

Mr Patterson

Today Mr Patterson came to have a talk with the year 7&8. 1 thing that i learned from him is that even if you are young,you can change someone's life.Like a 11 year old boy named willy was walking to school and saw a homeless guy sitting.On the floor crying and willy talked to him and the homeless guy said my i got kicked out of my house and my marriage broke.So willy was giving his lunch to him and his money willy was doing that for 2 weeks.


Second thing that i learned today that Karma means that when you do something good you receive it.Be a giver not a taker that means don’t be selfish and give anyone can be a giver.The next thing i learned was Aim for success A stands for aspiration and I stands for inspiration and M stands for motivation.

If you love what you do,you will never work a day in your life.That means if you love been a professional sports player that means you will never work a day in your life.That means you will have a nice house and a nice car for your family thats what i learnt for today.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Penny,
    I enjoyed reading your post...
    I'm glad you enjoyed my talk on Wednesday.
    Best,
    Andrew

    ReplyDelete