Pages

Friday 14 August 2015

My C.V



Teachers dishes:
My job is that I have to get all the teachers dishes. I chose myself to be Teachers dishes cleaner because I  think that I  can do my job perfectly.  All the time that I have to do my job with. I think  I would be good at this job because my mum tells me to take the cups and the plats to the kitchen so she can clean her room. I think I can get this job by taking the teachers dishes to the kitchen and putting them in the sink.
I wanted to do teachers dishes because it is easy and I don’t have to do any hard thing for it I just have to clean it and then get it back. For sure I did this at home and everywhere I go, and the other thing my mum told me to do it as well so that why I want to apply for this job because is easy…..


No comments:

Post a Comment