Pages

Tuesday 25 August 2015

Trade and enterprise

Walt:think critically about what we read.



Image result for trade and enterpriseTrade and Enterprise is something we sell like our project’s. We make our project’s with many things like loom bands yod dreu can make bracelets and you can also make beanies out loom bands ansses.


As part of our terms topic we had a trade fair.  A trade fair is something you sell like your project and you have to ask them what design do they want to make if they want to make mone



For the trade fair my friends and I have created a business called musical instruments because me and my group are a Team of music.  



On friday we had a trade fair day and we had to sell our project’s like cupcakes, milk shakes, cupcakes with a kit kat on top of the cup cake. Chocolate brownies, chocolate cake with pink icing and sprinkles, gingerbread men too. and also cheese cake, banana cake as well. and that team is Called the kitchen, and next up is jewels & Asisares and some of them are making loom bands, necklaces with beads.



I’m really excited about our market day coming up in week 8 so me and my friends can get PT’s and piece’s.

No comments:

Post a Comment