Pages

Wednesday 5 December 2018

Superhero Writing

WALT: to write creatively


What i want my superhero to be like,

If i was to be a superhero, my name would be captain Maria, Also my superhero’s outfit would be Black pants,Red t-shirt,Blue cape,My logo would be a shape of an heart and the colour of my logo will be red and blue i would want my superpowers to be invisible.My transportation would be to clap my hands and then it will take me somewhere else.I would go somewhere far to where there’s a lot of dangerous things.When there is dangerous things i would use my superpowers to try and save the people that are near it.This is what i want my superhero to be like if i had one.

Today my literacy class had being learning about creative writing.In our writing we had to write about.How to be a superhero,A day of for villain, and 48 hours with Legos,

No comments:

Post a Comment